Learning German together is more fun. Join us and find the right German course and reach your personal goals.
- New courses start all the time, 50 locations in Switzerland
- Modern, beautiful classrooms in very central location, close to public transport
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Small classes with an average of 8 to 12 participants
- Free online placement test – level and pace of learning to suit your needs
Decide for yourself how often you would like to learn German:
Standard courses take place 1x per week.
Semi-intensive / Intensive courses
Semi-intensive courses take place 2-3x per week.
Intensive courses take place 5x per week.
The Club Schools offer German courses at 50 locations – also in your area. Do you want to find your course even faster? Select your location on the results page.
Do you prefer to study in the evening or at weekends? Of course we offer evening courses and Saturday courses. Use the filter feature on the results page.
At the end of German level A1 you can:
- Use German in your everyday life
- Introducing yourself, saying hello and goodbye
- Talking about family, work, hobbies, and about meals and shopping habits
- Answer questions about yourself, your home or work and ask questions
- Find out more about life in Switzerland
Our courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Do you need help finding the right course? We will be happy to help you.
Please fill in the form below.