Wine - Tasting for beginners - Ladies'Night
Esplanade Pont-Rouge 2
Come with your friends in a women-only relaxed atmosphere and discover the world of wine! A unique opportunity to combine business with pleasure!
- Panoramic review on the different types of wines.
- Introduction to the basics of wine tasting (visual, olfactory and gustatory aspects).
- To practice and awaken wine tasting senses.
- To train and enrich the olfactory memory with simple exercises that will recognize the basic flavors and typical aromas of wine.
- To address the different types of wine: white, rosé, red and of course sparkling wine.
- To learn the basics of wine tasting.
- To understand the main characteristics of wine.
- To learn how to use a wine tasting vocabulary.
- This course consists of a theoretical part interposed by a wine tasting.
- Evening reserved for women only